Don Hale: Leon Brittan’s fingers were in everything relating to the Westminster child abuse scandal.

Don Hale after overturning a miscarriage of justice in The Bakewell Tart case (image source)

Don Hale, former editor of The Bury Messenger, close friend of (Baroness) Barbara Castle and eventual exposer of a miscarriage of justice in the ‘Bakewell Tart’ case has been frustrated by official efforts to keep the lid on the Westminster Paedophile Ring case and the role played by former Home Secretary Leon Brittan in covering up allegations of child abuse in which senior politicians, judges and civil servants were named as abusers.

Now that Brittan is dead he is no longer protected by British libel law, and Hale has been talking to US online news site The Daily Beast.

Previously Mr. Hale has alleged that former future Prime Minister Brittan was actively involved in a cover up of child abuse by a paedophile ring including prominent Westminster MPs.

In the Daily Beast interview he returns to the subject of a dossier on the abuse handed to him by Labour peer and then Cabinet Minister Barbara Castle, and later seized by Special Branch officers. The newsman says the content of that dossier was suppressed by Brittan. He says the then Home Secretary “was mentioned in everything you picked up, his fingerprints were over everything, he was the instigator”.

Brittan who passed away in January following a long battle with cancer had for several years faced growing questions over what he knew about allegations that a network of paedophiles had operated in Westminster during the 1980s.

He admitted receiving a file from Geoffrey Dickens, then a Conservative MP, regarding the allegations but insisted that he had acted properly in passing the documents over to officials for examination. A review in 2013 supported his claims. The dossier however had been lost.

Hale’s latest allegations put the spotlight back on Westminster as the scandal continues to grow. Days after Brittan’s death, Labour MP Tom Watson who has been pivotal in bringing the case back into the public domain said he spoke to several people who claim they were raped by the late politician. One male victim was a child when he was allegedly raped by Brittan.

“Many have urged me over the past two years to reveal allegations against Brittan using parliamentary privilege,” Watson told The Daily Mirror. “This allows MPs to say things that are not subject to libel laws. Some will ask why I’ve waited until his death to speak out. The reason is simple. I didn’t want to prejudice any jury trial he might one day face.”

It is unfortunate that many authority worshippers on both the right and left have now decided to take the like that “it was all a long time ago and there is now no reliable evidence on which to prosecute the accused, let’s just forget it.

While it’s true that a fair trial would be difficult, it is not so much the named individuals, who are mostly very old, sick men, who are on trial but the establishment, the culture of closing ranks and covering each others’ arses when difficult questions are asked, and the question of whether we want to be ruled by an unaccountable elite.

Boggart Blog says it is the British political system that is on trial. And its conviction and execution for treason are long overdue.

And now they’re covering up the cover up of the coverup.

Fair play to The Daily Mail, I know mere mention of that paper’s title is enough to send some of our readers into a hissy fit, but the Mail and The Daily Mirror are the only mainstream media publications that to the Westminster Paedophile scandal seriously before the Jimmy Savile story broke and both have stayed on the case.

The latest development in the blocking of an inquiry into the cover up of the fudged cover up of the original scandal is run by The Mail On Sunday today.

The Mail reports:

The troubled inquiry into historic child abuse is facing fresh criticism after it emerged that panel members were told what to say to MPs by a long-serving Home Office official.
Experts and abuse survivors were given a 23-page document advising them how to answer ‘difficult questions’ when they appeared before a high-profile committee, prompting fears that the huge Government-ordered investigation is not independent.
It can also be revealed that the woman in charge of administration for the inquiry was seconded from the Home Office, where she has worked for 36 years – even though the department is at the centre of many of the allegations of cover-ups and VIP paedophile rings.

Last night critics said it was yet another blow to the reputation of the inquiry, which has barely begun work more than six months after it was announced.
Baroness Butler-Sloss and Fiona Woolf both had to quit as chairman over conflicts of interest, with the replacement due to be announced this week.
Keith Vaz, chairman of the Home Affairs Select Committee, told The Mail on Sunday: ‘We are concerned that members of the secretariat, who have been seconded from the Home Office, have told witnesses what to say.’

Many commentators say the establishment have been desperate to prevent this inquiry getting started before the election as what is revealed with blow apart the cosy political clique of the Westminster village. We think the cover up of the cover up of the cover up of the paedophile sexiry allegations has become so ludicrous it would actually be less damaging to let the inquiry go ahaed.

As out great war leader (no, not him, the other one) once said, “Publish and be damned.”

ADDENDUM
from The Sunday People, a Mirror Group newspaper:

Russian and US spies compiled their own secret dossiers on paedophile MPs and other VIP abusers , it has been claimed.

Police are investigating missing files put together by UK campaigners which allege a powerful network at the heart of Westminister in the 1970s and 80s.

The Sunday People can reveal that agents from the Russian KGB and the American CIA were also said to have compiled their own intelligence in search of “dirt” on key individuals at the height of the Cold War.

One source close to the KGB said: “These were troubled times and my task was to identify people who could perhaps help us with information.

“We knew of some MPs who loved rent boys, and others who were active paedophiles.

“We were also aware of some unusual activities at Westminster and the work of the Paedophile Information Exchange (PIE).

“Several regular names emerged and we wanted to make contact and use this to our advantage.

“In those days, MPs were protected by Special Branch and anyone with a chequered history, or an unhealthy appetite for young children, was soon flagged up by them.

“They had a difficult job but were fully aware that we knew what they knew, and they tried hard to suppress any possible leaks.”

Former Home Secretary Leon Brittan, who died last week, was named in the historical sexual abuse scandal after claims he was handed a dossier containing details of the abuse allegations in the 1980s.

Click Here to read full article

RELATED POSTS:
Child abuse among the Westminster Elite
Birmingham leads the rest in child abuse by immigrants scandals
The Rochdale immigrant child abuse scandal
Rotherham grooming and abuse case sees immigrant men convicted
Why do the left love paedophiles
Elitist paedophile proves one law for them, another for the masses

New Elite Sex Scandal allegation

Top Tory MP ‘murdered girl at vile orgy’ claims new witness

While the Royal Family were no doubt at Church today giving thanks to the gods of mischief who sent a major terrorist incident to take the heat off Prince Andrew and his sleazy friends, there were more shocks waithing for the establishment.

In an amazing new development in the Westminster Sex Scandal story, The People published this today:

A victim of a VIP paedophile ring believes a girl of 15 was killed at a vile orgy. The new witness has told police he watched the teenager being taken into a ­terrifying “medical room” by a senior Tory MP – and never saw her again. He fears the teenager may have been killed by a brutal sadist acting out his horrific fantasies.

The sickening events are said to have taken place at London’s notorious Dolphin Square flats in the 1990s, the Sunday People can reveal.

It would make her the fourth reported murder victim of a Westminster-based pervert ring, some of them household names.

The witness told the investigative website Exaro that he was himself abused while in his teens by prominent politicians and a famous comedian at the now notorious Dolphin Square complex in central London.

We are calling the man Darren, ­although that is not his real name ­because he lives in hiding, fearing for his own life. He is the third alleged victim of the gang to come forward.

Darren told us: “I would never have gone to those parties willingly. It was fear that led me to Dolphin Square.”

read full story

No clues as to who the culprit might be but as soon as a market starts to form The Boggart Blog bookie will be taking your bets.

RELATED POSTS:
Notorious paedophile gang ‘could have covered up 17 child murders and be linked to VIP guest house’

Labour Elite Thinks Northerners Are Thick – I Told You So

Just when Labour leader Ed Miliband thought it was safe to go back to the transport cafe …

A strong feeling is starting to emerge that whatever the Labour leadeship does, the party are not going to win May’s election. In spite of the unpopularity of the Conservative led coalition, the feeling is taking hold that Labour is no longer the party of the working class, instead they represent professionals (particularly lawyers) and academics and are thus an elitist movement.

In a debate on the Labour Party’s rapidly diminishing chances of winning the general election in May, Labour MP Ian Lavery said he was “frightened” by the ruling “elite” in Westminster, elitists who have never held a proper job and and look down on the working class.

This hardly-a-shock revelation came as Labour MPs embarked on a renewal of the party’s internecine warfare between elite Fabian socialists and the working class grassroots over the direction the party should take, after Tony Blair, its most electorally successful (and most business friendly and Thatcherite) leader, warned Mr Miliband is leading it to defeat.

MPs like Mr. Lavery along with campaigners against paedophile cover ups such as John Mann (Bassetlaw) and Simon Danczuk (Rochdale), are firm supporters of a return to solid working class values, while the pensée unique Fabians led by the Earl of Longford’s niece (a fact she is rather coy about in her Wikipedia entry) Hattie Harman favours avoiding future paedophile scandals by lowering the age of sexual consent to FOUR and solving Britain’s economic woes by returning to a policy of uncontrolled mass immigration and funding the deficit by borrowing from international bankers.

Mr Lavery, the MP for Wansbeck in Northumberland, is a former president of the National Union of Mineworkers, taking part in the 1984-85 strike. He was elected in 2010.

His comments came during a fringe event at a conference organised by left-wing think tank CLASS, which is funded by the trade unions. He was speaking during a discussion on Labour’s welfare policy, in which he said the Labour Party is “in the wrong place” on the issue.

While his words spell trouble for Ed Miliband (and early retirement for some labour MPs), they must be music to the ears of Nigel Farage, Wee ‘Eck, The UDP (who could hold the balance of power) and the Conservative leadership.

RELATED POSTS:
Spain’s new migrant law upsets E U Thought Police
Once We Respected Red Cross Because The Did Good Work. Now They Promote Politically Correct Tyranny

Maggie Thatcher’s Willie

Jeremy Thorpe Jeremy Thorpe – No relation

Sensational New Westminster Child Abuse Claims: Mrs. Thatcher’s Willie Ordered The Cover Up

Every Woman should have a Willie, Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher once famously said. Maggie’s Willie was William Whitelaw, Home Secretary in her government and old Iron Knicker’s most loyal supporter.

Now Police are launching a probe into the most sensational claims yet to surface in the VIP child sex abuse ring scandal. It has been alleged that Whitelaw ordered police to scrap an inquiry into MPs involvement.

Detectives are beginning an investigation into claims that former Conservative Home Secretary ordered police to abandon an active investigation into the VIP paedophile ring alleged to have operated in Westminster from the 1980s.

Whitelaw allegedly ordered senior Metropolitan Police officers to scrap a year-long investigation into a paedophile ring that was suspected of abusing 40 children, the youngest of whom was six. Whitelaw’s alleged intervention, surely a prima facie case of perverting the course of justice, happened in 1980 after a newspaper report revealed crown prosecutors were looking at 350 possible sex abuse offences, including allegations it ‘obtained young boys for politicians, prominent lawyers and film stars’.

The story, which was first published on July 7, 1980, that year in the London Evening News revealed police had put evidence in front of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP) against several, possibly as many as twelve men who could face trial for procuring boys for immoral purposes and for sexual offences against boys.

And while we are on the topic of senior politicians’ involvement in sex scandals can I just remind readers that former Liberal Leader, rent – boy user and dog killer Jeremy Thorpe is no relation. I have traced the family back eight generations and found that while he is one of those effete, dodgy, silk pajama wearing East Anglian Thorpes, our branch of the clan are solid, reliable Northern Thorpes (from south Durham and Westmorland originally). Nothing soft about us. We don’t wear silk pajamas, we wear the uncured skins of Woolly Mammoths we have strangled with our bare hands.

Child sex abuse inquiry in crisis as victims walk away

Storm coulds gather over Westminster as anti – establishment mood gathers momentum

In yet another blow to the credibility of the establishment, the proposed inquiry into the alleged cover up of the crimes of paedophiles high up in the political, legal, media and business world appears to be falling apart because of repeated attempts to pack the inquiry with establishemt figures.

Alleged victims of abuse involved in the historic abuse case currently being investigated by MPs and police have advised Home Secretary Theresa May, that they are ready to withdraw support from the Government’s child sex inquiry. Twenty-three individuals, some of whom claim as children they suffered serious and prolonged abuse at the hands on senior Members of Parliament, Senior Civil servants and other high ranking figures in the public sector, sent Mrs May a letter claiming the inquiry is “not fit for purpose”.

The threat comes ahead of a meeting between Mrs. May and her advisers and representatives of victim support groups for child sex abuse survivors on Friday which could lead to the inquiry being further undermined. Already the inquiry has been delayed twice when people appointed to lead it, Baroness Butler-Sloss and Fiona Woolf were revealed to have business, social or political links with people named among the alleged abusers.

The chief executive of the National Association for People Abused in Childhood (NAPAC), Peter Saunders, said his group would withdraw support for the inquiry if Mrs May does not pledge to give it statutory status, which would vastly increase its powers to subpoena evidence.

“We are the largest survivors’ group and we have some very significant concerns about this inquiry,” Mr Saunders said.

“Mrs May has said she is willing to meet us about our requests but if she says no we will probably walk away.

“I am not hopeful that we will get what we want.

“The Home Secretary has said she is willing to consider granting the inquiry statutory status at some point in the future but that she will not do so at this stage.

“We think this is wrong – it’s a deal-breaker.”

The withdrawal of NAPAC and other support groups would be a major blow to the credibility of any inquiry.

Read more in the Westminster Paedophile cover Up Scandal

Westminster Paedophile Cover Up: This Is Hot Stuff

I’m on my teeny weeny notebook today because I’m out of the house all day, so this will be brief but cannot go without being recorded on Boggart Blog.

As you know we’ve been following the paedophile scandals from when the first stories about the depravity of a certain DJ / TV Presenter who ‘did a lot for charidee though he didn’t talk about it’ (but made sure everyone else did.

We were one of the first blogs to name Leon Brittan in connection with the allegations and throughout our concern with the case has not been about the abuse. Appalling though that was, others have commented on it. Boggart Blog’s concern has been about the way this story has been covered up by the elite, evidence has been destroyed and certain people have conveniently disappeared of died in suspicious circumstances that were never properly investigated.

Well after months of mounting pressure from alternative media and certain mainstream new organisations (kudos The Sunday People, The Daily Mail and The Daily Mirror, good to see the rest are on the case at last) the story is getting very hot now. Thirty years too late for justice but not too late to smash the corrupt political and legal establishment.

from Breitbart London:

A former cabinet minister was photographed in a sauna with a naked boy at a hotel that is now believed to have been the centre of the Westminster paedophile ring, an MP has claimed. The photo formed part of evidence amassed by the former owner of the Elm Guest House in West London but has since been lost, according to Tory MP Zac Goldsmith.

Mr Goldsmith, who is the son of the billionaire financier Sir James Goldsmith, made the claim in a House of Commons debate on historic child sex abuse. He claimed he had become aware of “horrific events” at Elm Guest House because it is in his constituency of Richmond Park, West London.

The hotel was raided in 1982 and the owner Carole Kasir was convicted of “running a disorderly house”, which is a typical charge made against someone who owns a brothel. She had claimed she was unaware that the sexual conduct taking place was abusive, and claimed to be willing to give evidence in any case against her former customer. This led a number of child protection experts to demand action at the time, but these were ignored.

Goldsmith told the House of Commons: “We now know that there have been systematic cover-ups. Powerful people have done terrible things and they have been protected. [Continue reading]

RELATED POSTS:
Cover ups, child abuse and the elite – 10 articles
The Rochdale Grooming Scandal
Rotherham child abuse: Rape, forced prostitution and muder. Police and local authority ignored paedophile gang
Another racially sensitive paedophile scandal covered up in /birmingham
14 Somali Men Convicted of Raping and Pimping Underage Girls In Bristol
New Allegations – VIP paedophile ring ‘abused teenage boy INSIDE Buckingham Palace and Balmoral Castle’